Friday, August 14, 2009

Settling in

I got into Qatar safely and comfortably -- by the way, it should be said that Qatar Airways earns every one of its vaunted five stars, even in economy class. The lateness of this post is mostly due to the lack of internet in our apartments thus far, but hopefully that'll change asap.

Speaking of apartments, ours turned out to be very nice. There's more updates to come as soon as I can upload the pictures, and everything's been happening at such a fast pace these past few days that I have a lot of catching up to do. In the meantime here's the view from our balcony at night (you definitely want to enlargify it):

5 comments:

  1. ffffffffff more pics when you get the chance! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the picture taken by you or you downloaded from somewhere? I do not know that you can take a picture with such a wide angle.

    Happy to read everything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dad,

    I took a bunch of photos (7, I think) and attached them together using PhotoStitch -- it's a program that came with my camera that lets you do things like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta be kidding me! That's your view?!? So jealous.

    ReplyDelete